One of the most enjoyable things that Jeremy get's to do as a motivational speaker is to give assemblies at schools and visits classrooms all over. From Kindergarten up to 12th Grade, he says it is a true pleasure to meet these bright, inspiring children and teenagers and the incredible teachers and administrators who work so hard to give them a good future.
But as every parent and teacher knows, kids really do say and ask the darndest things. Having spent the past decade as a speaker in just about every type of event you can think of, Jeremy has been asked a wide range of questions. From "Is bobsledding fun?" to "How old are you?", "Did you drive to our school?" to "Can I take your medal home?", you learn very quickly that when you ask, "Are there any questions?" you had better be quick on your toes because you have no idea what inquiries are coming your way.
So we decided to compile a list of some of the best questions that Jeremy has had to answer in front of a crowd for your enjoyment, although not necessarily his!
- "Is Miss So-and-So (insert their teacher's name) your girlfriend?"
- "Have you ever died bobsledding?"
- "Will you come to my birthday party?"
- "Do you think aliens are real?"
- "How old are you? I bet you're as old as my dad."
- "Can I have your bobsled?"
- "Are you a superhero?"
- "Batman is cool." (true, not a question, but still a statement of ultimate fact)
- "What do they do with the ice in the summer?"
- "Umm...umm...umm....umm....I forgot."
Ah, kids. Their imaginations are sources of endless creativity!
If you'd like to schedule Jeremy to come speak at your school, please visit this page for more information. Happy almost-Halloween!